Cool down on these crazy, hot and humid days! Mix one of our favorite Italian drinks, San Pellegrino Italian sparkling beverage, with some gin and prosecco for a cocktail you won’t soon forget!
– 1.5 oz. Gin
– 3 oz. San Pellegrino Limonata
– 3 oz. Prosecco
– a sprig of rosemary (if desired)
1. Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes and wait a moment for the sides of the glass to chill.
2. Remove the ice and add the Gin, San Pellegrino Limonata, and Prosecco.
3. Mix gently with a bar spoon and pour the cocktail into a glass.
4. If desired, garnish with rosemary.