A Holiday Cheese Crawl, Save the Date 12/6!

HOLIDAY CHEESE CRAWL

Join us at all five of our shops on Saturday, December 6th for a tour of Di Bruno’s that you won’t soon forget! Sample unique food and drink pairings at each store—plus, visit three out of five stores and earn a special swag bag*! *For the first 100 crawlers. While supplies last.

PLENTY OF FOODIE DELIGHTS!

Stop by the Franklin with your friends and family and you may see our special Pizzelle House handcrafted by the Drexel University Culinary Arts & Food Science department! Originating in the Abruzzo region of Italy, Pizzelles are traditional Italian waffle cookies stamped with beautiful snowflake patterns that are enjoyed during holidays like Christmas, Easter, and even special occasions like weddings.

PLUS, WE’RE GIVING AWAY $1,939 IN PRIZES THIS HOLIDAY!

To honor our 75th Anniversary and Culinary Pioneering Since 1939, we’re giving away amazing Di Bruno prizes this holiday season.  As a thanks to our incredible customers, we’ll be dishing out $25 gift cards, gift baskets, and swag bags all season, with a grand prize of a $1,000 shopping spree. Click Here for All the Cheesy Details! #CheesyTraditions

16 Comments

Di Bruno Bros.

Hi Barb! Thanks so much for your comment. Yes, it’s from 12pm-4pm on Saturday December 6. Can’t wait to see you there! It’s going to be a blast!

Di Bruno Bros.

Hi Briana! All you have to bring is yourself, some friends, and grab one of our Cheese Crawl Maps! Get them stamped at 3 out of 5 stores, ending at the Franklin store to pick up your swag bag! 🙂 Let us know if you have any more questions. Sign up for an exclusive 20% coupon to use for the crawl here! http://bit.ly/11R45Mp See ya there!

Debe Sangiuliano Mckenna

I’m from Jersey..A philly friend took me to your store once. LOVED IT!!! I can’t wait to come to the cheesecrawl!!! I’m actually excited!!

Lisa Marie

I’m looking forward to attending the Cheese Crawl I heard about on Fox 29 this morning. I just want to know when and where do we sign up? I enjoy your shops they remind me of when I grew up in Montclair, NJ and there was an Italian Grocer with all the different types of cheeses hanging from the ceiling and set on counters and the fresh produce, pasta and the sawdust on the floors. 🙂

Di Bruno Bros.

Hi Lisa! Glad you liked the segment! 🙂 Thanks so much for your comment. We can’t wait to have you! The Cheese Crawl is absolutely free and you can come without signing up—BUT if you sign up here, you get a 20% off coupon eligible during the crawl: http://bit.ly/11R45Mp

venita despot

Love your stores
Purchased Cheese Tray for Diner en Blanc.
Attending Cheese Crawl

Attending Cheese Cr

Di Bruno Bros.

Hi Leo! You can pick up the Cheese Crawl Maps at any one of our stores on Saturday December 6 and start your journey from there!