Here at Di Bruno Bros. we work and live by our Core Values. Every month we pay tribute to a member of our Di Bruno family and celebrate someone who has shown off our values in an exemplary way.
Through nominations narrowed down by Senior Management, and hand-selected by our company President, we celebrate a team member each month.
Our Core Value Champion for the Month of March is Victoria!
- Position: Pricing & Data Coordinator
- Nominated by: Emil R. & Stephanie W.
- Core Values Victoria best exemplifies: Exceeding Expectations
- “Vicky has been consistently taking the extra step to serve the stores and other departments. She is taking on extra work to help out marketing as she sees it is for the greater good. Vicky never complains or loses her can-do, positive attitude. She takes initiative and serves the greater good of the organization. She sets the bar for multiple core values but especially exceeding expectations.“ – Emil R.
- “Vicky has gone above and beyond in helping the Marketing department and the operations teams build and execute promotions. She goes beyond her “core job responsibilities” to help forward the success of the brand – is always willing to problem solve and never complains. She’s a behind-the-scenes unsung hero that should be recognized.” – Stephanie W.
QUICK Q&A WITH VICKY
How long have you been with Di Bruno Bros.?
What is your favorite thing about working with Di Bruno Bros.?
Working with great people and great food, passion, excellence and love!
When you’re not busy making sure Di Bruno Bros. products are flying off the shelves, what do you spend your time doing?
Cooking, eating and cheering on the Flyers and Phillies!
Favorite cheese/cheese pairing/Di Bruno Bros. snack you just can’t live without?
Di Bruno Bros. Ricotta – the magical ingredient in any recipe.
Best memory of your Di Bruno’s Tenure?
Bill speaking during orientation and the passion possessed by the Di Bruno Bros. team, which I felt as a customer. That made me strive to be a part of this truly elite company.
My favorite experiences thus far are the off-the-cuff conversations with everyone about anything food and cheese, and watching many of our associates in action with customers. It is always interesting and a great learning experience. It truly is an honor to be an employee here and it’s always fun and exciting to work with everyone on the Di Bruno Bros. team.
In closing, I’d just like to mention that it is awesome to be a part of the Merchandising team. Emil, Lindsay, Hunter, and Lauren are not only great people to work with but are very talented and knowledgeable in the vast products and items we sell in the market place that deliver on culinary pioneering.