The smell of cured meat is in the air, as we get ready for a night centered around Prosciutto di Parma at Cured & Crafted.
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma, we have partnered with them to bring together eight amazing Philly chefs and craft brewers for a night of pigging out on dishes created just for this event.
Here’s a look at the line-up:
- Joe Cicala, Le Virtu paired with Peroni Brewery
- Mike Deganis, Osteria paired with Ama (Amarcord) Brewery
- Luke Palladino, Luke Palladino Hospitality Group paired with Flying Fish Brewery
- Mike Santoro, The Mildred paired with Yards Brewery
- Jeremy Nolen, Brauhaus Schmitz paired with Ommegang Brewery
- David Ansill, Bar Ferdinand paired with Stoudt Brewery
- Doug Allen, Lacroix paired with Brooklyn Brewery
- Mike Sultan, Street Food Philly paired with Otter Creek Brewery
*Also enjoy a special Prosciutto di Parma dessert provided by Sweetbox!
A FEW MORE PROSCIUTTO PERKS:
- Get a REAL Prosciutto di Parma tattoo by local Philadelphia tattoo artist ON SITE and walk away with not only a cool tattoo, but you will also receive a whole leg of Prosciutto di Parma!
- Be part of our VIPP (very important prosciutto person) and enjoy hand-sliced and specially-aged Prosciutto di Parma from one of Di Bruno Bros. master slicers paired with delicious Di Bruno Bros. cheeses. VIPP’s will also leave with swag bag including a copy of the House of Cheese Cookbook.
- Be entered to win dinner for 2 at the winning chef’s restaurant
- Sip unlimited craft brews and a selection of Bluecoat gin and Penn1681 vodka specialty cocktails from two of the city’s hottest mixologists: Jesse Cornell, Sbraga Dining and Resa Mueller, Twenty Manning
- Photo-opps with the world’s most famous ham
Cured & Crafted – Thursday, February 20, 2014
Power Plant Productions
230 N. 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
6:30 – 9:00 pm
*parking available across from the Power Plant Building for $7
My mom always bought a half a pound on weekends and the four of us would fight over it. Never any left for sandwiches!
I had the privledge to get called for an interview..Thank You for that opportunity..
Love Prosciutto Di Parma!