Ardmore Cheesemonger Bill Bowles presents us with this delicious summer slider recipe made with Scharfe Maxx 365 (gruyere-style sharp cheese).
- 2 lbs. fresh 90% lean ground beef
- 12 oz Scharfe Maxx 365
- 1 lb. thick sliced Vermont bacon
- 4 oz Grumpy’s Reserve Bold XX BBQ Sauce
- 8 assorted mini rolls
- salt & pepper
- Lettuce, tomato & white onion
- Cook off bacon and place aside
- Mix BBQ sauce, salt and pepper into ground beef
- Shred Scharfe Maxx 365
- Cook burgers until medium well
- Place bacon strips on top of burgers
- Put shredded cheese on
- Place burgers on sliced rolls
- Garnish with lettuce, tomato & onion
Serve and enjoy!
Add in 1 lb. of potato or macaroni salad to complete your summer meal!
Leave a Reply