“Di Bruno Bros. @ Ardmore Farmer’s Market”
in Suburban Square, Ardmore Pa.
Due Date: April 2011
To our family, friends, and loyal customers, your commitment to Di Bruno Bros. has inspired us to continue to expand our culinary pioneering spirit and our celebration of great food and great people with the opening of our new location at Ardmore Farmer’s Market. We are excited about opening in the Farmer’s Market because we aren’t just opening a new location; we’re starting a new chapter in Di Bruno’s legacy.
Many of our customers have been making the trip from the Main Line to our stores in Philadelphia for years and now we are thrilled to return the gesture. We are looking forward to not only becoming a part of the Ardmore Farmer’s Market but of the Lower Merion community.
“We are honored to be asked to be a part of the region’s oldest and best Farmer’s Market and to bring the legacy and spirit of Di Bruno Bros. to the Main Line,” said Billy Mignucci, President of Di Bruno Bros. “Our goal is to collaborate and complement the existing tenant mix at the historic Ardmore Farmers Market and bring the Di Bruno Bros. spirit of culinary pioneering to our new neighbors in Ardmore and its surrounding communities.”
In addition to bringing our international Cheese, Chacuterie, Antipasto and Specialty Food offerings from our Italian Market & Rittenhouse Square stores, some new and different products that we look forward to offering will be:
- Personal Shopping – If we don’t carry a specialty food product, domestic or international, and its available, we will special order it for you at no extra cost
- Fresh Mozzarella made live with complimentary sampling Fridays and Saturdays
- Regular culinary demonstrations by Di Bruno’s own chefs and visiting chefs , both local and international
- Wine, Beer and Cheese Pairing Events with local micro breweries
- Custom corporate and personal catering services with an onsite catering representative available for personal appointments
- Complete Homemade Hot Dinners & Carving Station offered nightly
- Petrossian caviar, smoked fish, and specialty foods
Thank you to all our loyal customers for supporting us and making this opportunity possible. We look forward to getting to know all the vendors of the AFM as well as our new neighbors and customers.
We will be sharing more and more details about our new operation in the coming weeks but will also keep some surprises for the Grand Opening!
We will keep in touch!