Join us at the Di Bruno Bros. Chestnut Street store this Saturday, August 4th, as we unveil our new and improved mustard section. Featuring your favorite mustards plus hard-to-find mustards from all over the world, this mustard section will surely satisfy the most hard-core mustard aficionados while also providing some interesting options for all of you casual mustard fans out there.
Some of the highlights of the new mustard selection include the following winners from the Napa Valley Mustard Festival – the foremost national mustard competition:
- Sierra Nevada Stout & Stoneground Mustard (2007 Grand Champion)
- Dulcet Cuisine Madras Curry Mustard (2006 Grand Champion)
- Saucy Sisters Golden Honey Russian Mustard (2007 Gold Medalist – Honey)
- Dave’s Hurtin’ Habanero Mustard (2007 Gold Medalist – Pepper Hot)
- Temeraire Dijon (2006 Gold Medalist – Dijon)
- Raye’s Downeast Schooner Mustard (2006 Gold Medalist – American Yellow)
- Plus many many more!
On Saturday, August 4th we will be sampling a wide selection of mustards with brats, soft pretzels and cheese. Additionally, we will be raffling off one jar of Minokyu Wakashari, a 2007 Napa Valley Mustard Festival Gold Medalist. This mustard, made in Japan, won in the “Classic Hot” category. It is very rare – in fact, this is the last jar available in the United States!
Come down on the 4th, or anytime after, to check out our new selection!
Specialty Team Leader